To book a reservation you may use this form to make a reservation request with Twin Lakes Jet Ski, or you may call our phone number (478) 234-1034. Please fill out this form as completely as possible. We will contact you to confirm your request or for any other information we may need. We will reply as soon as possible after the form is submitted to us.
Note: This is a request form and is not confirmed until one of our associates contact you to confirm your request
Cancellations and Details
Below is a step-by-step breakdown of our jet ski rental process:
- Fill out our Jet Ski or Boat Reservation Form to have a representative contact you OR call us at (478) 234-1034 to make a reservation. We will reply as soon as possible after the form is submitted to us. Reservations MUST be confirmed by phone.
- We send you a confirmation email with all your rental details including directions and a link to our Safety Orientation Video, and required DNR Safe Boating Video, and other pertinent details. You will be required to acknowledge review of the video, or it will be reviewed prior to the rental. Security deposits must be made with a major credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event of a thunderstorm, at the rental location, you are allowed to cancel your reservation without penalty and we will gladly reschedule you for another day or provide a rain check for the balance of your ride. Otherwise, you MUST give at least 48 hours notice of a cancellation. If notice comes in less than 48 hours before the start of your rental, we reserve the right to charge you the full rental rate. Our rentals are in high demand and we often have to turn people away so please do your best to honor your appointment.
- You are renting a block of time. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation so you can begin on time.
- On the day of your reservation, please arrive at the launch dock 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time to complete your Rental Agreement and Rental Release. All Renters must bring their driver’s license (All drivers must sign and provide driver’s license info – Jet Ski drivers must be 16+). An on-site guardian is required for those under 18.
- We will walk you through the Safety Checklist, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with life jackets and the key(s) to your Jet Ski(s).
- Unless you purchase the pre-paid fuel plan all jet skis must be refueled when returned. Please allow time to complete this task.
For your convenience, all jet ski rental reservations can be made by phone. All reservations must be prepaid in advance. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Checks are accepted, however, if you are planning to pre-pay by check, you must allow enough time for your check to clear the bank.
Answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
Georgia State law requires that all renters of Personal Watercraft must be at least 18 years of age and has no requirements for passengers. Anyone under 18 will need to have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the legal documents. A valid ID will need to be presented to verify age and must be on board during the rental. All Yamaha Waverunners can hold up to 3 persons, but we use a max weight for a Rental of 400 pounds to keep everyone as safe and dry as possible. Great for two adults, or one adult and two children. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE RENTAL TO ANYONE.
Maximum Passenger Capacity
- Our Jet Skis hold a maximum of 3 persons. Jet Ski rental rates include the first three riders
- All riders must be present at the start of the reservation with a valid form of ID.
- Additional riders will incur a charge of 25.00 each.
- Unless renting using the pre-paid fuel rate all jet skis must be returned with a full tank of gas.
Once a reservation is made and processed, you may cancel up to 48 hours prior for a full refund. After that time all jet ski rentals are final. NO REFUNDS ALLOWED. However, we do understand that plans change at times. Therefore, if you need to cancel your rental after that point, or if weather does not permit riding on your scheduled day, we will gladly issue a rain-check for another day.
You and ALL DRIVERS MUST review the 10-minute video from Ga. Dept of Natural Resources before you will be allowed to operate the rental boat.
VIEW Required Safety Video
You and ALL DRIVERS MUST review the Rental Orientation Checklist
Required Rental Orientation Checklist
ALL JETSKI DRIVERS MUST watch the Safety Video
VIEW Required Personal Watercraft Safety Video
ALL JETSKI DRIVERS MUST review the Personal Watercraft Safety Checklist
Required Personal Watercraft Safety Checklist