At Twin Lakes Jet Ski, we deliver fun! But there are a few things you’ll need to bring with you.
- First, let’s take care of the business stuff. You’ll have to have a valid driver’s license and credit card ($200 damage deposit required). You may drive at age 21 or with a valid boaters license. Must be 21 to rent.
- Then, we have just a few suggestions to make your day on the lake more fun. We will furnish a waterproof map of the lake and all safety gear required.
- You’re going to get wet, so of course, you’ll want to wear a swimsuit and have a set of clothes to change into after your ride is over.
- You’ll probably also want to have some personal items like a comb and brush, towels, and a plastic bag for your wet clothes.
- If you don’t want to leave your wallet or other valuables in your car, you might also want to consider a waterproof case or we will have zip lock bags available. Our Waverunners have plenty of storage space, but sometimes water does splash around and get into the storage compartments.
You might also want to consider bringing a cooler along with drinks and sandwiches if you plan on two hours or more. Kids do get hungry after a day out on the lake! Don’t forget that sunscreen. Our Waveruuners also have adequate room for storing food and there are some great coves on the lakes for a private picnic – you’ll have memories that will last a lifetime!
We welcome you to come and explore the beautiful lakes, wildlife and scenery with Twin Lakes Jet Ski!
You and ALL DRIVERS MUST review the 10-minute video from Ga. Dept of Natural Resources before you will be allowed to operate the rental boat.
VIEW Required Safety Video
You and ALL DRIVERS MUST review the Rental Orientation Checklist
Required Rental Orientation Checklist
ALL JETSKI DRIVERS MUST watch the Safety Video
VIEW Required Personal Watercraft Safety Video
ALL JETSKI DRIVERS MUST review the Personal Watercraft Safety Checklist
Required Personal Watercraft Safety Checklist